Monday, September 13, 2010

No, no, I don't want to go

Tomorrow, I leave for a 4 day trip Brentwood, Tenn. to attend a class to learn how to teach adults. I've been teaching adults for a long, long, time so the class is just a formality. I will be bored beyond belief while I'm sitting in class but the class is required if I want to train other nurses to teach patients. I volunteered to go but I'd rather be at home on a staycation. I'll be in withdrawal since I'll be internet and sewing machine free while I'm out of town.  I'm taking some sewing related reading. I'll enjoy the quiet time in the evening.

The cardigan is in progress. I stopped at pinning the back to the collar and fronts. I was slow sewing yesterday so I'm not as far along as I could be. The best thing about having my own sewing room is that whatever I'm working on will still be in the same place when I come back Thursday night.

5 comments:

Joyce in NC said...

Enjoy your time away. I'm also working on a cardigan pattern. I have the one you are working on. I'd like to see how your cardigan works out and what adjustments you make.

Ivalyn "Tee" Jones-Actie said...

Hope you learn something new, there's always room for improvement. Be safe!

p.s. Hope you can help with my new venture Baltimore Threads, a NG in Baltimore City.

yui said...

Hi. I regularly visit your blog.
Your story makes me fun and I can't wait the next update!
I'll write soon.

alex said...

Hello,you have a nice blog,I like it! really nice you made a good job ;)

via.com/ said...

First of all, its been 20 min I m surfing ur blog and found very interesting. Gr8 job! I too interested in traveling. So loved dis blog. Travel in India is certainly became a boom and OTA's are doing a fab job for travelers. I found bus booking cheap air tickets booking or online is very convenient for me. Keep blogging. All d best