- Sew more, I joined 2014 RTW Fast and MAGAM Challenge. I plan to join Stitcher's Guild 2014 SWAP . I like the companionship and support that you get from other participants.
- Shop my stash, I'm beyond SABLE. I have some nice fabrics that need to be used. I love buying fabric but haven't given into the recent sales. I have probably used at least 60 yards of fabrics this year. I gave away a bunch of fabric. I am not committing to stop buying fabric because I would be setting myself up to fail. FM is my biggest downfall, :)
- Blog more, I truly suck at blogging. I'm one of those people who hate to have their pictures taken. I have sewn quite a few garments but never take pictures. I decided that I would take some pictures of my 2013 garments and post them to separate page. I know that people prefer to see garments on people but my dressform will have to do.
- One of my goals for this year is to continue to develop a set of TNT patterns. I think that I have the pants and skirt patterns done. I have successfully solved the problem of a full abdomen adjustment with narrow leg pants.
- Learn new techniques - I need to up my game
- Work on fitting garments using woven fabric. I have a ton of shirt fabrics that need to move out of the stash. I sew with a lot of knits because they are easy to wear.
- Sew and alter a few things for DH. His favorite thing to wear are vests. Almost all of his vest are too large.
This is my bin of sewing projects ready to go. I'll sew a little bit everyday until they are finished.