Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Grateful, grateful, grateful

God is so good to me. He has blessed me with my dream job. The prayer circle has been busy. I need to thank everyone that has been saying prayers for me and keeping my spirits up. I feel like all of the work stuff that I have been going thru at work for the last 5 years has prepared me for this position.

The interview process lasted almost two months. I had 4 interviews and have probably logged in about 10 hours of talk time. I appreciate the process that they used to make sure that I am the right person for this job. I am so excited to be back in a management role. It is a great offer and I'm a big fan of this company. I signed a confidentiality agreement so I can't go into details yet. It is a little closer to home so my commute will be a little shorter.

This job will be a huge challenge and I look forward to it. I need something that makes me excited to go to work. The position is very visible and I will need to step up my game. I need to work on a more professional wardrobe instead of scrubs. I'm glad that I sew.

5 comments:

Cherie said...

I had to stop by to say congratulations! I know exactly what you mean!

Cherie in Phoenix

Melodye said...

Congratulations!!!

happyhomemakerredux said...

Congratulations on getting your dream job!

Joyce in NC said...

Congratulations on the new job!!

Angie said...

Congrats on your new job.